Every new year can be seen as a time to reflect on the year that has passed, and to look forward to the fast approaching future. With the New Year comes
the opportunity for a new and improved you, and Camp Hillcroft is here to help you make some new years resolutions based on the philosophies and missions that drive our camp. Below are our top 5 new years resolutions:
- Stay Fit- Camp Hillcorft has many activities that run
throughout the course of the summer. Known for being fun, our sports and games not only keep you entertained, but also keep you fit and healthy. This year, make sure to keep up with your health and fitness.
- Keep in Touch – Often as the year goes on, campers get more and more involved with
school, and it becomes hard to keep the connections made at camp. In 2014, make it your goal to speak to your camp friends at least once a
- Spend Quality Time with Your Family – Camp Hillcroft is like our very own family in Lagrangeville
NY. Family is one of our core values, and in this spirit one of your resolutions should include bonding with your family and spending as much
time as you can with them.
- Finish the School Year Strong – Of course, we can’t wait until school ends because that means camp is around the corner. However, though the summer
is approaching, you must remain on top of your schoolwork. At Camp Hillcroft we are firm supporters of the importance of learning, growing,
and bettering yourself every single day.
- Get Ready for Camp! – It is never too early to begin preparing for camp! Summer 2017 is
only 6 months away, start your countdown now!