Lifeguard Course Registration (173 KB)
Lifeguard Certification (includes First Aid/CPR/AED/Waterfront)
- Must be 15+ with proof of age
- June 22, 23, 24, 2019 $450.00 8am – 8pm (7:45am check in on Saturday, June 22nd). Meals included.
- Books and materials are included. CPR masks are available for purchase $20
- Lifeguard Certification Course Requirements (including Waterfront) - Be at least 15 years old
- Swim 550 continuous yards using 200 yards of crawl stroke with head in water, demonstrating breath control andrhythmic breathing to the side,
100 yards or breaststroke with rhythmic breathing and a correct, symmetrical kick, and 250 yards (22 laps total in a 25-yard pool) using
either of these two strokes. Swimming on the back or side is not allowed. Swim goggles are allowed. Please practice swimming laps before
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only the legs. Candidates should place their hands under the armpits. Swim goggles are not allowed.
- Complete a timed event within 1 minute, 40 seconds: Swim goggles are not allowed.
- Starting in the water, swim 20 yards. The face may be in or out of the water. Swim goggles are not allowed.
- Surface dive, feet-first or head-first, to a depth of 7 to 10 feet to retrieve a 10-pound object.
- Return to the surface and swim 20 yards to return to the starting point with both hands holding the object and keeping the face at
or near the surface so they are able to get a breath. Candidates should not swim the distance under water.
- Exit the water without using a ladder or steps.
- Swim 5 yards, submerge and retrieve three dive rings placed 5 yards apart in 4 to 7 feet of water, resurface and continue to swim another 5
yards to complete the skill sequence. (Total 25 yards, 15 yards is underwater). Swim goggles are not allowed.